Episode 9: Game Design
- Episode 18: Experiential Gaming —
- Episode 17: Gadgetzan Special! — Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Reactions
- Episode 16: Collecting! —
- Episode 15: Watching Games —
- Episode 14: Fighting Games —
- Episode 13: Starter Guide to Cons —
- Episode 12: Sports in Gaming —
- Episode 11: House Rules —
- Episode 10: Does Board Game News Exist? —
- Episode 9: Game Design —
- Episode 8: Everyone Making a Flippin' Digital CCG? —
- Episode 7: Value in X-Wings per Yarn —
- Episode 6: Battle for the Living Room —
- Episode 5: GameStop Is Selling Our Childhood —
- Episode 4: The Gamers Who Married Us —
- Episode 3: Competition is everything —
- Episode 2: Banjo Laylee —
- Episode 1: Before Wives - "BW" — Before Wives - "BW"
Adam breaks out a game he designed, Brewin’ USA.
Chris gets classy with the new Team Fortress look-a-like “Dirty Bomb” and is on the fence about the FTL and Mad Max inspired game “Convoy”.
Game Design is about creating an experience and manufacturing fun. Being successful with Game Design is about finding an audience that enjoys that experience. However, Game Design is not a series of tubes. From two aspiring game designers that tend to get pretty tangential on Podcast topics, we touch on the surface of game design from a consumer, designer, business, and marketing standpoint.