Episode 18: Experiential Gaming
- Episode 18: Experiential Gaming —
- Episode 17: Gadgetzan Special! — Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Reactions
- Episode 16: Collecting! —
- Episode 15: Watching Games —
- Episode 14: Fighting Games —
- Episode 13: Starter Guide to Cons —
- Episode 12: Sports in Gaming —
- Episode 11: House Rules —
- Episode 10: Does Board Game News Exist? —
- Episode 9: Game Design —
- Episode 8: Everyone Making a Flippin' Digital CCG? —
- Episode 7: Value in X-Wings per Yarn —
- Episode 6: Battle for the Living Room —
- Episode 5: GameStop Is Selling Our Childhood —
- Episode 4: The Gamers Who Married Us —
- Episode 3: Competition is everything —
- Episode 2: Banjo Laylee —
- Episode 1: Before Wives - "BW" — Before Wives - "BW"
Gaming in our life has been ever changing and led us to reflect on games built to deliver unique experiences. Whether it is a game that has left an impact on you and brings back good memories, or a structured design meant to be experienced over multiple plays, the gaming hobby has continued to push the experiential limits.
Adam gets together with the crew in Fifa 2017, checks out his math trade spoils with the game Tower, and has been hard at work helping to develop a new game called Truck Off (not yet published).