Episode 16: Collecting!
- Episode 18: Experiential Gaming —
- Episode 17: Gadgetzan Special! — Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Reactions
- Episode 16: Collecting! —
- Episode 15: Watching Games —
- Episode 14: Fighting Games —
- Episode 13: Starter Guide to Cons —
- Episode 12: Sports in Gaming —
- Episode 11: House Rules —
- Episode 10: Does Board Game News Exist? —
- Episode 9: Game Design —
- Episode 8: Everyone Making a Flippin' Digital CCG? —
- Episode 7: Value in X-Wings per Yarn —
- Episode 6: Battle for the Living Room —
- Episode 5: GameStop Is Selling Our Childhood —
- Episode 4: The Gamers Who Married Us —
- Episode 3: Competition is everything —
- Episode 2: Banjo Laylee —
- Episode 1: Before Wives - "BW" — Before Wives - "BW"
With the massive influx of new games from crowdfunding platforms and the success of independents, gamers need to be much more intentional on making purchase decisions. We chat about our collections and our need to collect or not in today’s high stimulus market.
Adam blasts off with the board game Rocketville and fills up his tank with the new style RTS called Offworld Trading Company while Chris gets retro with the 2D pong reinvention called Lethal League and returns to flight in the board game Full Thrust.
Happy 4th of July!